How Many People Here Got Swept By Whitney's Miltank?

Koshi

What Goes Here?
Oct 14, 2012
Moo Moo Meadows
Wii Online Code
0400-3955-5470-3010
Never did. Honest truth. Really, it wasn't that hard. It only used Milk Drink ONCE, when it's health was in the "Red" section. I guess people rage when it happens 5+ times and they just wonder "When is it gonna run out of PP!!!???" Other than that, I find it hard to believe that this cute cow is a "Death Machine" :lol:.

I never got swept either. My first game was Soul Silver amd even though it was my first time playing pokemon, I didn't have much trouble. I don't remember the story though.

Whitney's Miltank isn't a legendary engine of destruction in HG/SS like it once was. Back in the days of GSC, let me tell ya... we had things hard. The AI was much more merciless in orderin' Miltank t' use Milk Drink. 'Less you had a high level Rock-type/Haunter, or highly over-level a single decent Poke, you'll thoroughly struggle against that damn Miltank. 'Specially if it's faster. The thing's particularly dangerous if ya didn't get a good TM or two from Goldenrod's Department Store.

As for whether or not Whitney owned me back in said days, hell if I can still remember my first playthrough of any Pokemon game. :lol:

Heck if I remember anything that specific about my first Gold playthrough, or Crystal. In Soul Silver, my Steelix absolutely destroyed her.

dat retarded overkill

That's exactly what I mean. Without somethin' like an Onix, Whitney ain't no walk in the park.

Meh. As long as it's not Feebas :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I got sweeped by it in both of my challenges so far :D Didn't have that problem in GSC because my version didn't work :/, but in my normal runs of HGSS I didn't really have a problem

Back