How many Wii games you have this year?

Axl16

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2006
Hello, I have a total of 35 Wii games this year:
Red Steel, Far Cry: Vengeance, Call of Duty 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Scare Face: The world is yours, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, Medal of Honor: Vanguard, Price of Persia: Rival Swords, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, Heatseeker, Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII, Need for Speed: Carbon, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Escape from Bug Island, Driver: Parallel Lines, Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire, Need for Speed: Prostreet, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Manhunt 2, SmackDown vs Raw 2008, Ghost Squad, Soulcalibur Legends, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Cabela's Big Game Hunter, Star Trek: Conquest, Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary, The History Channel: Battle for the Pacific, The Golden Compass, Metroid Prime: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy and Sea Monsters.
This is my 2007 collection of Wii games.
What you think?

I've got 12 this year. (For a total of 18) I plan on getting 2-3 tomorrow though. Giftcards.

I own 5 currently, but have rented loads. Saves me from buying junk :wink:

Metroid Prime 3, Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, and Umbrella Chronicles.

I thought i had a lot ,but Axl you got me beat only by 5 though as i have 30 here are mine

Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Godfather
Scarface
Dragon Blade
Prince of Persia Rival Swords
Far Cry
Red Steel
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil 4
Mario Strikers Charged
Battalion Wars 2
Splinter Cell Double Agent
ExciteTruck
Sonic n' Secret Rings
Manhunt 2
Crash of The Titians
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Link's Crossbow Training
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Tomb Raider Anniversery
Geometry Wars Galaxies
WWE Raw vs Smackdown 2008
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Super Monkey Balls Bananna Blitz
Rampage Total Destruction
Super Paper Mario

Although that's not counting what i have in my 70+ Cube collection ,and 40+ VC collection

I only have one Wii game. (Zelda) I prefer to spend my money on good games, which aren't too available on the Wii. There is really only one other game that I've even considered getting for the Wii, Metroid. But I'm sure I could finish it if I rented it a second time, so it wouldn't be worth a purchase.

This question once again brings up the question...how much do some people spend on video games?! =P I mean I feel very impressed with my small shelf with almost 10 Wii games and a handful of GC games (as it's the most I've ever had for any gaming platform excluding my PC game collection), and yet when people post up the entire release line for the Wii, it puts me to shame =P.

Nonetheless, my collection from January '07 and on:
(Wii, Gamecube, Virtual Console)

• [*]Wii Play
    [*]The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    [*]Madden NFL 07
    [*]Madden NFL 08
    [*]Mario Strikers Charged
    [*]Super Mario Galaxy
    [*]Guitar Hero III
    [*]Geometry Wars: Galaxies
    [*]Resident Evil 4
    [*]Metroid: Prime
    [*]Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II
    [*]Pikmin
    [*]Viewtiful Joe
    [*]Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2
    [*]NBA Street Vol. 3

[*]Super Mario Bros. 3
    [*]Super Mario World
    [*]The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Purchased from January and on. Twilight Princess was the weird one, though...I actually picked up that game two weeks before I even managed to find a console.

Okay, I only got mine at christmas so be nice :(

Disney's Chicken Little: Ace in Action
Mario Party 8
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Shrek The Third
Super Fruitfall
Surf's Up
Wii Sports

and i've ordered:

Ratatouille
GT Pro Series

My list is a decent size, considering I have only got about 10 or 11 Gamecube games throughout its tenure, so I am on pace for having more with the Wii :lol:

Back