how much should i sell my wii for

godofwar66

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2007
Hello im thinking of selling my nintendo wii on ebay. I love the nintendo wii just they dont have the type of games i want. I want to upgrade to the 80gb ps3 which will fulfill my game needs. Here is what i will be selling the nintendo wii great condition, 2 wii remotes, 2 nunchucks, 2 gc controllers, 4 gc games- wind waker, Metroid prime 1+2, super smash brothers melee, 1 gc 1000 block memory card, 4 wii games, wii sports, twilight princess, mario strikers charged, metroid prime corruption, and last the steering wheel. With the prices so high for nintendo wii because of the demand how much should i sell all of my wii equipment for. Everyting has the original box and instructions except for 1 wii remote and nunchuck.

Don't sell it they are going to make better games for the wii. I know because I had my wii for 1 year and 1 week.
Lets talk about it.
friend code for wii:2203401048805050

Yeah about talking about that ummm i dont have an internet connection and i do know there is 2 great games i still want but then thats about it those games are galaxy and brawl. the problem is i want more serious games, and way better racing games than super mario kart

godofwar66 said:
Hello im thinking of selling my nintendo wii on ebay. I love the nintendo wii just they dont have the type of games i want. I want to upgrade to the 80gb ps3 which will fulfill my game needs. Here is what i will be selling the nintendo wii great condition, 2 wii remotes, 2 nunchucks, 2 gc controllers, 4 gc games- wind waker, Metroid prime 1+2, super smash brothers melee, 1 gc 1000 block memory card, 4 wii games, wii sports, twilight princess, mario strikers charged, metroid prime corruption, and last the steering wheel. With the prices so high for nintendo wii because of the demand how much should i sell all of my wii equipment for. Everyting has the original box and instructions except for 1 wii remote and nunchuck.
Start the bidding at the retail price. Make the auction last 1 week.

People only really bid in the last few days anyway. Now is the perfect time due to the shortage and the fact that Christmas is coming up.

You should get at least double the retail price for it.

I know that i should get at least double but do you think i can maybe get up to $630 so i can buy the ps3 and assassins creed oh yeah i forgot to add that its used but in great condition.

Last edited:
godofwar66 said:
I know that i should get at least double but do you think i can maybe get up to $630 so i can buy the ps3 and assassins creed
Probably.

Only if it's before Christmas.

Make sure you advertise it and post a link to the auction on loads of Wii forums aswell.

godofwar66 said:

hey i say your making a good choices by selling the wii if you like serious games, but if you can find a 60gb cheap i say get it becuase there more relyable than the 40/ 80 gbs and 60 has better B/c for ps2 and ps1 and if and when you get the ps3 add me LilJJ remember that name i'l tell you how great ps3 really is. good dicision man!!!

well i struck a deal with a lady at gamestop today to meet up tomarrow and shes paying 300 for wii, wii play, and guitar hero 3, relatively cheap, retail for that is 390. a fair way to do this is add up all the prices of your stuff then take off 20% for it being used.

and maybe throw in the wii wheel for free, or maybe the cube controllers for free just to make the deal more appealing.

^^ You could get way more for that package on eBay, are you seriously letting it all go for $300? D:

SensesFail said:
well i struck a deal with a lady at gamestop today to meet up tomarrow and shes paying 300 for wii, wii play, and guitar hero 3, relatively cheap, retail for that is 390. a fair way to do this is add up all the prices of your stuff then take off 20% for it being used.

and maybe throw in the wii wheel for free, or maybe the cube controllers for free just to make the deal more appealing.

man , she's getting a great deal. I wouldn't do it.

Wii's are going on Craigslist for around $500. And you have GH3? I wouldn't let it go for any less than $550!

Shadow3401 said:
If you sell your wii then you should not be on wii chat.
just because you dont have a wii dosnt mean you cant be on wii chat. i mean i for one dont have a wii, and i come on this site every day.

Im_Wiitard said:
hey i say your making a good choices by selling the wii if you like serious games, but if you can find a 60gb cheap i say get it becuase there more relyable than the 40/ 80 gbs and 60 has better B/c for ps2 and ps1 and if and when you get the ps3 add me LilJJ remember that name i'l tell you how great ps3 really is. good dicision man!!!
Whaaaaat the 40 gig is the only one that doesnt support backwards compatability thus the reason for the price drop along with some other features taken out. I would go with the 80 gig because it would have the issues that where wrong with the ps3 at launch most likely fixed, plus its the same price with all the same features pluse 20 extra gigs, the ps3 is nice and there are games starting to be released for it, a butt load after christmas. I feel your pain i thought about selling mine but nintendo does release a good game every now and then, plus don't want to do the same thing i did with my gamecube sold it then a month later RE4 came out. good thing the cube was such a failure cause it only costed me 60 bucks to get a used one.

Last edited:
Mate you get heaps if you are in the US. Sell it on ebay, even if you start the bid at 0.99c you will make a killing on it.
I watched a US Wii in its last few minutes, went for $630US! and only came with Wii Play and an extra Nunchuck...
Good time to sell it too, come upto Christmas and all....

Nintendo does have some really great games that are releasing. I mainly bought the wii because of super smas bros brawland the price, but the price i can get for it now i can buy the system i really wanted. Now all I have to do is convince my dad to letting me do this. I especially want to do this now because of the 5 free blu ray dvds and motorstorm and assassins creed. The only thing holding me back right now is my dad and that i dont have a hd tv but i really dont care about that because i really want it for the consoles its self. If i do end up getting a ps3 and i cant get assassins creed (once again an affect of my parents) which game should i get Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted, Heavenly sword, or warhawk.

Last edited:
Back