how much $ would i get if i traded psp to eb games?

nintendo person12

WiiChat Member
Apr 25, 2007
im wondering if i traded my psp with 3 games which are metal gear, nfs 510 and socom would that be enough to get a ds lite ?? if not how much money/credit would i get if i traded those things?

I think that would be right, Though I live in UK I don't know your prices but doing that trade in UK will get you a DS Lite for sure :)

MAYBE IF YOUR LUCKY BUT THE LITE REALLY AINT WORTH IT..... i was told at eb games 50 bucks for mine and it was bought from them originally less then a month previously with 4 games total , nice case in all...but good luck but the lite lacks in games bad..

Since the Lite can play DS games and normal GBA games I think he has a very big choice of games
Don't try to pursuade him it's his Choice...

I don't want to argue, but where do you get your information Kingshipley?

The DS is the number one selling hand held because of its huge game library.

Anyways...I would try and sell it to somebody before selling it to a game shop. You will indeed get more money. Perhaps you could even get a ds lite and a few games. If I put your listing in my newspaper, I could probably get up to $130. I'm basing that price off of a brand new PSP, they're $150-$160 now right?

Telling someone who owns a PSP to NOT buy a DS Lite because it lacks games... Isn't that kinda like telling someone who only owns a bike to not buy a car because it doesn't go fast enough for them???

well im kinda deseprate to buy a ds lite. i could buy ds lite without selling my psp but why would i want a psp that i dont even use.. any i talked to a friend and he said he'll buy it for $215 which is not bad i guess

its funny because i was a avid sony fan, defended their decisions to my friends and dissed nintendo but funny how that all changes now im a big nintendo fan lol

so do u think 215 is a good deal even though i dont care as long as i sell it ....lol

Well if a new psp is 160 or 170 I cant remember exactly then selling it wont get you even close to 215$. So I would say yes but its up to you.

cool thnx im gonna buy it when i go to the city by taking a ferry and buy it after the exams.

well i sold it to my friend for 215 im happy:smilewinkgrin: now finally im gonna buy a ds lite

Back