How will the Dojo be affected?

The Fear

COBRA Unit
Sep 18, 2007
This World...
Please delete this or tell me how to...

NO ONE REPLY! I WANT TO DELETE THIS THREAD! PLEASE GO TO THE OTHER THREAD TO REPLY!

I meant to edit this, but it got posted again instead. I apologize.

With the delay, we obviously have a lot more time before Brawl comes out.

I'll put the statistics in a before-after scenario.

(these do not include Brawl's release day or today)

Before After

Days til Brawl 50 119
Update Days 35 85
Weeks til Brawl 7 20

Going by Japan...

Days til Brawl 39 102
Update Days 28 73
Weeks til Brawl 6 17

If I did my math wrong, please say so. (in knowledge that I don't count today or the release day, and that I count fractions of weeks as whole weeks).

Anyway, wow, big change huh? Let's assume we would get a character a week. We would have got 7 before, but would get 20 now, or if we go by Japan we would get 6 characters before and 17 now. Obviously, the latter numbers are completely outrageous, considering we would have 37-38 starter characters.

Even updates in general have more than doubled. They've been multiplied by about 2 1/2! Sakurai has quite a few more updates than before to fill, and with his normal schedule how would he do that?

It seems to me as if he's have to come up with many, many more updates and spread the characters out a lot more, so we may not get a character a week anymore. We also may not get any more double updates, and may just be reduced the normal 5-day 5-updates pattern. What do you think? How will this affect our updates?

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
you can't, only mods can, and i posted so you didn't double post, (unless there is error on the site)
I just know I have two threads instead of one....and one's edited and one's not. If you want to comment on this thread, please go to the edited one. =)

How can I get the mods to delete this thread?

Back