Hyrule Castle (possible Spoilers)

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
OK so i got pretty far in the castel but i get to point in the dungeon where im stuck. Its between the 3rd and the 4th floor. I just passed the maze like area where u need to be a wool and use your sense to see the guard spirits which lead you on your way. After that i made it up the stairs, beat the two Lizalfos and this is where im stuck, i dont know how to traverse the huge gap in the stairs.

What i did, is i back-tracked to some other rooms and even outside, and i still dont know where to go. I have gone back to the room that is located to the right after you solve the stair puzzell ( where you have to use your gale-boomerang to extinguish the flame) I beat the 2 lizalfos in there and then used my wolf sense to see a bunch of spirits pointing at a picture. I turned back into human form and shot it with my bomb arrow, it then opened the gate and i went on to fight a pair of ironknuckles. Beat them got the silver rupee (boo walets full).

After i realized that didnt help me i went outside and tried to get to a room where i have been able to acess. It seems like its connected to the room where u get the dungeon map after solving the fan puzzel, but its not. How do i get in there, will that help me some how to traverse the stairs??

HELP PLease ( sorry for the long read)

yea i figured that out about 30min after tryn 2 hookshot onto everything......thanks though but maybe u can answer this....where do i get the key to open the door beside the boss door

dds said:
yea i figured that out about 30min after tryn 2 hookshot onto everything......thanks though but maybe u can answer this....where do i get the key to open the door beside the boss door
its at one of the towers outside.

there is a key in the graveyard, you have to go to the left side of the castle to get it.

how do i get into the graveyard

Back