I got nominated for prom king...

awww you look so daper don-ish! very handsome and your date is beautiful in that dress!

i wish i had a prom :( in my jewish private school we didnt get one.

i hope you had a good time though! want me to "take care of it?" hehe you should of been prom king!

You might have gone to a private school, but you probably are smarter than any grad of public schools.... Don't get me started on those things.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
awww you look so daper don-ish! very handsome and your date is beautiful in that dress!

i wish i had a prom :( in my jewish private school we didnt get one.

i hope you had a good time though! want me to "take care of it?" hehe you should of been prom king!
Haha thanks. I wish she was my date but she was just the person I walked out with because she was the shortest lol.

Did you guys get any kind of dance at all? Like a homecoming or something?

no no homecomming nothing :(

its ok though, thats just one of the drawbacks of a private school. in truth had i went to public school in my senior year, i wouldnt of gone to my prom cause its a waste of money and stupid sh*t always happends (atleast in my old public school- kids were really stupid there)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
no no homecomming nothing :(

its ok though, thats just one of the drawbacks of a private school. in truth had i went to public school in my senior year, i wouldnt of gone to my prom cause its a waste of money and stupid sh*t always happends (atleast in my old public school- kids were really stupid there)
I know exactly what you mean. At least 6-7 kids at my school got caught with underage drinking that night. One of them was a freshman.

that bites. I went to a private christian high school, we were crammed into a small room and had to dance to old 70s music and not touch eachother. I figured as much so I brought my handy flask of Jack D and got a bit tipsy. We all partied hard after though on the beach. Still trying to figure out how i got sand in unknown places and some lipstick marks all over.

Congrats on being nominated and then having your hopes crushed at the last moment.

Unlucky on not winning it!

I also had a prom, was rather good, nobody went in 'dates' we just all went in groups together, which was nice.

Was rather gutted that people outside our school couldn't come, as the boyf was in college at the time =[

Everybody in our prom looked reaaaally nice, even the people who you thought would look awfull, everyone enjoyed.. apart from my mate who got 'spiked' (basicly she couldn't handle her drink and didn't want to admit it) and she had to be carried out of the limo when she arrived, she was on the floor inside, they dragged her to the toilets where she was sick LOTS, then they took her outside and she collapsed and an ambulance came for her :/

Photobuckets being rather gay at the moment so I'll post a pic later.

Edit: Second attempt at photobucket eventually worked, here they are:

nppost.jpg

Picture027-2.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like yours was fun. The Queen is smokin hot. My own prom sucked as my car broke down on the way to pick up my date and I got diarrhea and bad gas to boot. Funny now but not funny at the time. She was not special to me just a girl I asked so I wouldn't go alone.

nice, the girl your with looks veryy nice lool. not to be rude or anything...

But you should have used that oppurtunity to "talk" to her...

Who was your date?

You should of been happy that at least you got to get never that girl:D

lots of preetyfull people at your high school thing. . .

Back