I have some info from Best Buy..

LolygagerX

Wii Are Comeing
Sep 19, 2006
In a House
Yep.. I wen to the store today for like 7 hours.. (Note to Self: Never do that again) Anyways i went to each indavidual employee and asked them When there getting more Wii's in.. BB employee #1 Said "Oh i dont know we had a suprise PS3 come in today, I mean yah never know.." Ok no luck here.. BB employee #2 Said "Well it Depends on the UPS truck to get here.." Tyah right.. BB employee #3 Said "Ill go check.." (im waiting..) He comes back and continues.. (I saw him in the back room checking and another one of the employee's was talking to him.. hmm..) He comes back and says "Well we dont know just come back and check every once and a while.." (caugh) ahhu yeah right.. BB employee #4 Said "Well i would tell you if we have them or when they are comeing.." (BB employee #4 is more quiet and whispers) "But i could get fired.." (He grouned then looked away..) So iv been walking around Best buy for about 3 hours with nothing.. Untill i saw another guy on this other guys shift.. (I thought HAHA Iv got this one..) So i walked up to him and said.. "So when are you guys getting more Wii's in?" The BB employee paused then said "Oh about 2 weeks.." I said (YESS!!! in my head) Then i said "Thank you alot"..

But its not over.. Oh no its not.. About 2 hours later in Best Buy i was walking around the CD's trying not to look suspicios.. I look to my left and i see some Wii's in the back room.. "Haha.." i said "Ill be back"..

Well thats it boys.. If you live in Kallispell MT then go to Best Buy and get your Wii in a few days.. Or weeks..

Last edited:
I have better information that took me 5 minutes to find
banner.gif

Well i did kinda over exadrate it BUT!.. I was actuly there for 1 and a half hours.. But its pritty good info HUH?? Anyways yeah so..

:lol: That is definitely interesting. Especially the one kid who looked down and said he could get fired. Sounds like something Butters would do in South Park.

The best buy around me opens at 5 am friday. You think I should get there before then or should I be good to get there right at 5 am.

Sillyhat said:
The best buy around me opens at 5 am friday. You think I should get there before then or should I be good to get there right at 5 am.
hahaha, id start camping out right after u finish eating ur turkey. jk ... just keep driving there at night and see if anyone starts camping out. as soon as u see someone, get in line. thast how i got mine, only it was by accident, i was just passing by, i wasnt planning on camping out.

ive called best buy about 4 times and my dad went over there once, its like they wont tell us!!! I mean im goin to give them money...tell me!!! WTF!!!

Another pritty cool story.. From the Lolygager(X)..
I was sitting there on there couch hooked up to the Xbox 360.. Just enjoying the day there.. I go over to the PS3 games and 3 Best buy Employee's walk in with 2 60 Gig PS3's in each hand.. I thaught (Well good luck to who gets thoughs.. I turn around and talk to this guy playing the PS3.. A few minuets later i look back at where the BB Employee's put the PS3's.. There all gone in less then 4 minuets.. Hah Best Buy just made $3600.. On Play Station 3's.. In about 3 minuets and 35 seconds..

Last edited:
hah nice story i'll be sure to look through the little window at the back door maybe i'll see some and start a riot! :thumbsup:

PAStAMAAAN said:
hahaha, id start camping out right after u finish eating ur turkey. jk ... just keep driving there at night and see if anyone starts camping out. as soon as u see someone, get in line. thast how i got mine, only it was by accident, i was just passing by, i wasnt planning on camping out.

Are you serious? I can't see people being in line the day after thanksgiving at 5 am.

paintba||er said:
He said jk so he obviously isn't serious. I would just go friday morning. Though it depends on where you live and how many people there want a Wii.

I live in Pittsburgh, don't know how many people want the Wii tho.

Back