DBloke

RIP and tea you say?
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
registerednerd said:
I haven't played the game myself, but I have seen it played, and I want it bad, except that I don't have a 360, and I need to upgrade the HDD in my macbook so that I can reinstall bootcamp and be able to play the PC version.
Closeest your gonna get

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
I'd like to play Portal, I have played it a little bit but not long enough to get into it or anything.

I was thinking of getting this in the summer holiday time. I'll be working full time by then but I'll have younger brothers and nephews staying with me, I think they'll enjoy it just as much as I will. Also it's great value for the other games that come with it on the Orange Box, y/y =]

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
registerednerd said:
I haven't played the game myself, but I have seen it played, and I want it bad, except that I don't have a 360, and I need to upgrade the HDD in my macbook so that I can reinstall bootcamp and be able to play the PC version.

That's what I did at first. It ran just as well on my MacBookPro as it did on 360.

Chewy

Shmunior Member
Mar 29, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
4482-2919-0549-8845
Portal is a great game but it is far too short.

I tried it at my friends house once and ended up beating the entire game. The end was hard as hell though(the part before the boss).

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
registerednerd said:
I may just have to do Bootcamp on an external HDD just so I can play. I wanna play Bioshock, too.

One: I sent you a link in your PM. Mods don't like the posting of external links. It's a link to the Macrumors forums on how to boot from an external drive. It's a bit complicated.
Two: Portal runs near perfect, but Bioshock may be a bit sluggish. are you running a MacBook or MacBook Pro?

Last edited:

Latest posts