I just finished Resident Evil 4 and I don't think I'll ever enjoy another game again.

southpark2033

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
Kinda like with drugs, they say you'll never get the "same high" that you had the first time... Theres no game better than RE 4 for Wii or Gamecube now and I can't live with this fact...

I fear I will never enjoy another game again because it will never compare to RE 4. Period. (YES I beat TP for Wii. Not even close!)

Seriously the fact that I finished RE 4 is causing this sinking feeling in my stomach - like I'll never love another game again.

Any unheard-of GC games I can play that are AMAZING? maybe an RPG or something?

I think I need counseling.

RE5 will pwn it by taking a solid gameplay, adding more features and tweaks to it, then perfecting the whole style

RE4 was great and RE5 is going to be even better but i proimse that SSB series has had way more hours played then the RE serise

I dunno RE4 was so, so good. I like the SSB series 2 but RE4 was better than Melee. I never got to beat it though, cus my save file got corrupt, and the game was so long 2. I wasnt even on the second disc yet, but I was quite far.

southpark2033 said:
Kinda like with drugs, they say you'll never get the "same high" that you had the first time... Theres no game better than RE 4 for Wii or Gamecube now and I can't live with this fact...

I fear I will never enjoy another game again because it will never compare to RE 4. Period. (YES I beat TP for Wii. Not even close!)

Seriously the fact that I finished RE 4 is causing this sinking feeling in my stomach - like I'll never love another game again.

I think I need counseling.

Yeah man, that is sort of the feeling you get after playing metal gear solid. You try to reflect and you jsut realize that nothing will ever be as good EVER again.............then the new one comes out and you experience this all over again. That is why they have invented Sequels. once RE: Umbrella chronicles comes out, its all over dudes.

I felt the same way on the SNES with LOZ-LTTP, since that day I have lost count the number of times I have replayed this game :D I am playing it now on GBMicro and waiting to DL it for Wii.

Don't be sad just start from the beginning again ;)

It's by no means unheard of: quite the opposite. However, I was a PS2 owner and never played anything but SSB on GC until I got my Wii. Then, I spent $6 on Metroid Prime and it rocked my whole world apart.

Yes Resident Evil 4 was an exceptional game... I can't list my top ten games of all time but... I think this in there....

Is resident evil 5 coming to the Wii? It thought it was going to the PS3

Back