I miss Gamecube

Newtendo

WiiChat Member
May 11, 2011
Man I really miss the Gamecube console. Wii is great but I'm feeling lost these days without that robust software offering we used to have.

:mushroomlife:

I miss it too, however, I hope the newer Nintendo console goes back to GC style gaming with the Wii's successor.

Even high quality software isn't good, depending on what it [the game] is.

New Nintendo Console will hopefully fix this "software issue"

I agree with you guys, Wii is lacking in solid software. Not to say there are no good games, but let's be honest compare the 3rd party offerings across all the consoles and you'll be a lil dissapointed by what Wii offers in that arena.

The gold coins and all the glory lives in Nintendo's own software developments.

My hope is this developer constraint will be fixed with the new console being displayed at this years E3 :yesnod:

-------------------------------------
Newtendo
http://www.newtendo.com
The 1st New Nintendo Console Fansite

Man I really miss the Gamecube console. Wii is great but I'm feeling lost these days without that robust software offering we used to have.

:mushroomlife:

I agree with you.

Regardless of it's less-than-stellar performance in terms of sales, it had a good libarary of titles gamers among kiddes will like. Unlike the garbage on wii that's been developed for kids wit problems and parents who are no better than them.

hey! Guys.. have you ever played Resident Evil 4?
you know.. I think is the best gamecube game ever.. I mean.. look at those graphics, all the game adventure and the boss battles!! :D
What do you think of this game?

Bro MGS:twin snakes was so ****in epic! xDD
GameCube was a bad ass console though damn now visiting this topic makes me miss it too.

Just look forward to that new ninty console aka project cafe
have hope and wait to see what games come for that console etcc

If Fallout 3, GTA IV, SKATE 1-3 ported to the Café console, that would make me very f***ing happy. I'll assume they'll be DLs though that is if Nintendo adds a decent HDD, allows DL of large compacity games, and gets each companies support in doing so.

Last edited:
I feel the pian to man it had a fun but short life:frown5:

images

^^^ You're going to run out of Weegee pics sooner or later... >_>;

Considering the Wii plays GC games, I'm not complaining one bit about it collecting dust in a box somewhere. :lol: Not to mention the recent contemplation that there may be 'Cube games for the WiiU's virtual console.

Back