I need help out of a chapter

jodia

WiiChat Member
Oct 25, 2007
does anyone know how to get out of a chapter they already beat in super paper mario?

what do you mean? If you beat it, then you have to bring the pure heart to flopside (or flipside depending on what level you are on) to a heart pillar. Once you put the pure heart in the heart pillar, a new level opens up...

is that what you are asking?

I ened chapter 3-4 and had to go back to put the heart in the pillar and didnt do it right. Now I am in chapter 3-2 with the water and I want out of there

what do you mean you didnt do it right? Did you put the pure heart in the hear pillar or not?

I talked to Barry behind the bush for the second time and now he is one of my pixls and thats it.

barry? I dont remember getting barry as a pixl?

so you never actually put a heart in the heart pillar? That's what you have to do to open up the next level. Go to the psychic...she will give you hints as to where the heart pillar is...

I love how the first post in threads is always "I dont have that" or "I dont know"

Barry is a pixl u get when u fight that chameleon thing. but what i don't get is how u can't put the pure heart in the heart pillar?

There is a forum for this. You don't get Barry the first time through Chapter 3, Barry is the Pixl that jumps out from behind the bush when Tippi gets stolen at the start of Chapter 3. When you beat Chapter 3 and have placed the heart in the heart pillar, you can go back to Chapter 3 and next time you talk to Barry he will join your party.

Back