I personally can't believe Sovieto was banned..

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
It's unreal! He's been here since I have, and as far as I can see he got banned for giving his opinion about the likes of the PS3, where alot of people hate it on here. But because no-one agreed with him, except the odd few (including myself) he got banned. Damn I was cool with him, never got his addy or anything :nonod: aww well, just wanted to see why people feel he got banned, or the real reason. R.I.P Sovieto buddy.. :ee5k:

he may not be banned forever, kamikaze urrrrr,,,..... only got a 2 day ban i just hope it annoyed him enough not to came back

Serious? I thought a ban meant they went for ever, and a no posting ban meant they had a few days off. That's good news I think :) mods confirm this?

Wiired said:
Serious? I thought a ban meant they went for ever, and a no posting ban meant they had a few days off. That's good news I think :) mods confirm this?
There's a difference between a permanent and temporary ban. ;)

I'll be pissed if Sovieto is banned. He would make the second good member to go, yet how many idiots have been banned? I'm not against banning, in fact, I'm all for it, but not the cool people.

Gymdawg said:
I'll be pissed if Sovieto is banned. He would make the second good member to go, yet how many idiots have been banned? I'm not against banning, in fact, I'm all for it, but not the cool people.
Quoted for truth. Though I must admit, ABC was kind of harsh to other people, but usually they said stuff that was asking for flaming - just so happened to be ABC. But I would say I was always cool with him, used to talk to him about music. But anyway, as long as Sovieto's only banned temporarily, I'm happy, otherwise, I'll be kicking and screaming :):lol:

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
Can I just say...I can't belive Wiired still hasn't been made a valued member!
:lol: thanks man. Appreciate you saying that :) p.s if any mod sees this thread, and knows anything about the whole banning of Sovieto, e.g is it a permanent or temporary ban, then please post :) thankyou.

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
Can I just say...I can't belive Wiired still hasn't been made a valued member!

You're such a suck up lol.

I'm pretty sure Sovieto got banned for continuously posting, "Use the search feature". I think people must of just got fed up with it.

Haz said:
You're such a suck up lol.

I'm pretty sure Sovieto got banned for continuously posting, "Use the search feature". I think people must of just got fed up with it.
Hmm.. maybe, but alot of people, including myself, have done as such, and it's a useful thing to say to new members, so that they can learn from their mistakes :) though saying it to members who have been here a while is a bit silly, 'cause they probably already know. Hmm..

Back