I suck...

eskiemong

Eskiemong
Mar 15, 2007
Nevada
Wii Online Code
1699-7356-0266-3132
Maybe it's because this game is the first soccer game for me ever, but I just keep losing track of the ball!
I don't know where the ball is, I don't know where I am, I don't know which team I'm in, I just keep pressing A over and over again because I don't know what to do..lol
I know it's a matter of practice because I got this game only few days ago, but wow this is hard.
I also know that you guys will be laughing at me cuz compared to other serious soccer games like FIFA this is nothing..(I reckon though I've never tried any of them)
But I suck anyways....haha

Well aside from my biggest problem(not knowing where the ball is and not knowing which one I'm controlling)..
Why do I keep kicking a ball to nowhere? I thought if you press A, the ball is automatically passed to another character on my team. But guess not..
Also whenever I shoot, the goal keeper always block them, but my opponent always succeeds to make the ball go through the keeper...
I kinda figured they do it by passing around and shoot really hard from the side, but whenever I try to do that, I can't pass my ball to my team, but it always ends up in wrong place. And even I somehow managed to do that(I still don't know how to do it but I did that once), the one I tried to shoot a ball didn't really shoot but charged energy(?). How do you do that?

Nah... I need more practice.....

Well, for your first problem, you have to aim your passes with the control stick, not just press A. Then if you do know where the ball is, you'll pass to the right character. The best way to score is to get one of your sidekicks and hold B when your in range. They will then perform a special shot and if you're close enough, they most likely will score.

I can suggest that you go through the training part of thr game...

That is a good place to start!

oh yeah... hten you have to practice!

i suck too
but i know the basics... i just suck... i play on the second to last difficulty, y??? lol... idk

Last edited:
Practice crossing the ball and then shooting. I haven't played Strikers charged, jus the first one. I'm pretty sure you can still do that.

It just takes time and practice.... Play around with the characters to find which ones work best with your style of play..

to the first poster: That is why I sent the rental back. 2 wins and 56 Losses I just gave up. Sure glad I didn't waste $50 on it to now only get $20 back from gamestop.

you just need to practice, i used to lose all the time but, this season i got 40 wins and 15 losses
so it just takes practice

Thanks guys! Now I can at least find out where the ball is..lol
and Wii_BrEnDo2007, I didn't know that... I mean, FIFA sounds very serious, doesnt it!? haha
Right now I'm trying to practice with the challenges though I'm stuck with Peach VS. Daisy...

Oh also.. is Megastrike useful in online play? When I play versus computer, I always manage to block them 100% no matter of the speed, but when one dude did that to me during online play, I just couldn't because of the lagging..(In fact I purposedly let him do that because I was so sure of myself...)

You have to get a good megastrike for it to be affective on-line. Sometimes a bad connection helps though!

Practice and develop some tactics. I find practising against the CPU is limited and play online a lot. So what if I lose and get a bad ranking, its only a game.

Back