I was playing RE4 on my wii but something was missing !?!

Wii-licious

Wii360 FTW !!!!!
Jan 10, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
I was playing RE4 on my wii but something was missing !?!

i did'nt know what at first....RE4...was actually really looking good on my wii....i remember how much i love that game...but something was wrong.....

then i realize that i was playing COD3 for a while and other FPS on my computer and using the mouse for shooting....

i know that COD3 look like crap....but even if my heart love RE4....my brain was saying...I WANT TO POINT AND SHOOT PLZ....

I finally realize that i was now an hardcore wii fanboy....i can play a FPS without my wimoote but after 15 minutes i start missing it....

funny....dont you think....

Do you feel the same!?

Yeah I can! I just dont get as much joy when playing anything without the wii mote.....

Is RE:5 comming for the Wii or only PS3/Xbox cause the Wii doesnt seem like it can handle the graphics that RE5 is bringing out.....

Crash1202 said:
Is RE:5 comming for the Wii or only PS3/Xbox cause the Wii doesnt seem like it can handle the graphics that RE5 is bringing out.....

That's why they make reductions to the game.

Crash1202 said:
Oh man they'd better not put out some crappy PS2 graphics for the Wii version like they did with COD3 on wii, that would seriously piss me off.

Crash1202 said:
No
But they are making a seperate RE for the Wii, called RE: The Umbrella Chonricles, which takes place in between the main REs. :cornut:

But RE5 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm playing Half Life 2 again and I still love mouse aiming. :)worship: WASD) Then again, if I had a bluetooth thing, I'd use my Wiimote in a second.

Back