if you could meet....

T

The_Loose_Cannon

if you could travel anywhere around the globe (all expenses paid of course since this is “make believe”) to meet ONE wii chat member and hang for the day, who would you pick and why?

ill hold off on my answer until later :shhh:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
if you could travel anywhere around the globe (all expenses paid of course since this is “make believe”) to meet ONE wii chat member and hang for the day, who would you pick and why?

ill hold off on my answer until later :shhh:
haha well thatd be you lol....accually i really dont know....but maybe wiichat should have a convention lol, and we can all wear nametags with our usernames on them...how interesting would that be....sorry off topic

Almo said:
haha well thatd be you lol....accually i really dont know....but maybe wiichat should have a convention lol, and we can all wear nametags with our usernames on them...how interesting would that be....sorry off topic

and next on “dateline” lol

it would be a disaster due to so many kids plus liability. if we were older like on my weapons forum i go on, id say good idea since we have hometown shoots

If we had a convention, I probably would not be allowed to go. :(

Wow. You're looking to make members hate other members, aren't you?

Answer: ....ugh. I dunno. WHY DO YOU ASK THESE THINGS YOU.....COP?!

Honestly, I'd have to say...Almo. Who wouldn't want to rock out with Almo in New Zealand? We could go kayaking. Or Brawny, Michiganders.

Actually, not Brawny. :( I'm not sure......and it would be awkward to meet other WiiChat members imo.

Prez said:
That's actually a pretty interesting question.
Definitely requires a lot of thought though...
lmao well i can probly say not you lol your avy and sigs creep me out, gosh i hate that creepy lil doll...i bet youve got one sitting on your shelf :lol:

[btw sorry if that game out harsh,it wasnt sposed to be personal]

@close, yeah i would be awkward, wed find out exactly how annoying we all are in person...

lmao. Seriously. And I am like the youngest WiiChat member, and meeting some of you who are like 16.

I'm 14. :p I'd say i'm the average aged member on Wiichat. And just so you guys know, i'm absolutely immature in real life, i'm almost nothing the way I talk on Wiichat. :/ My thoughts are no different, but I usually don't speak with such grammar, act so cool (cuz I know I do lolz...), etc.

I doubt any of you would visit me anyway. So i'm safe. hehe. :]

Close said:
lmao. Seriously. And I am like the youngest WiiChat member, and meeting some of you who are like 16.
lmao 19 - 20 in nov....man im old....lol

Back