Jafoob

Metroid & sonic freak
Oct 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
8908-9241-0831-2149
i have shinning force for gameboy
and i already have paper mario on a working nintendo 64

i really want a good rpg!

is there any really good rpg games for vc out yet?

if so, post plz

Yeah there is. "Waluigi RPG" is the best game of all time.

Oh wait, I only dreamed it...

*Sigh*

Samus101 said:
Do you have a GameBoy Color?

yes, its missing a battery cover...
and shinning force was remade on gba, not gbc

yeah get breath of fire 2, probably the best....but i would play the first one first.......so i'd wait until that one comes out for the vc...

uhh shining in the darkness for sega genesis looks good...

Last edited:
Since you already have Shining Force and Paper Mario, Breath of Fire II is your best bet for now. Unfortunately there's not many decent RPGs on the VC at the moment, although Ys Book I & II might be out next month.

Xenithion said:
Golden Sun is one of the best Rpg's I have played. It's on GBA. And the sequel is better. It is all fantastic. Get it.
Now Nintendo must make GS3, then I will be happy.

there are rumors about it, i hope it's camelot's next game

anyway your avy is alex...i win

isaac for brawl!

if they made a gs3 for ds, i would buy one just for that and new super mario bros,

yeah i say get that shining game for genesis, cause you really should play the first boh before you play the second, tis better imo

mushroomedmario said:
yeah i say get that shining game for genesis, cause you really should play the first boh before you play the second, tis better imo

And the third is best of all

mushroomedmario said:
yeah get breath of fire 2, probably the best....but i would play the first one first.......so i'd wait until that one comes out for the vc...

uhh shining in the darkness for sega genesis looks good...

Go for Breath of Fire 2, BoF is a cool series.

The Breath Of Fire series is kind of like the Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest series. You don't need to begin with the very first one to understand the story. I think the main character of each game is a different person in the bloodline of the 'hero' kind of like Zelda.

Also, you might not see the 1st one on for a while because Square had a stake in the original U.S. release and we have yet to see Square-Enix contribute any of its highly-demanded RPGs.

Last edited:
SixStringedStress said:
Go for Breath of Fire 2, BoF is a cool series.

The Breath Of Fire series is kind of like the Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest series. You don't need to begin with the very first one to understand the story. I think the main character of each game is a different person in the bloodline of the 'hero' kind of like Zelda.

Also, you might not see the 1st one on for a while because Square had a stake in the original U.S. release and we have yet to see Square-Enix contribute any of its highly-demanded RPGs.

really? oh sorry tis been like 5 years since i played them, i thought it was the same character for bof and bof 2

Back