I'm new here.

Nintendo93

Playin' Zack & Wiki
Aug 17, 2007
Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
Wii Online Code
5431-1607-7668-3461
I just joined a few minutes ago because this site looked like a great place to discuss the Nintendo Wii - my future console. I wanted to do a bit of research and ask a few questions before I go out and attempt to purchase (notice how I said attempt, since it always seems to be out of stock around here) a Wii.

I couldn't think of a better username... or any username for that matter so I ended up using Nintendo and 93, making my username Nintendo93. I realize it's not the most creative username out there but it serves the purpose I guess.

Since the other two forums I've been pretty active on (with over 5000 posts on one) have been encountering major downtime, database errors and a community that was changing way too fast with the veteran members leaving, hopefully I can make this forum my new addiction.

Hey welcome to wiichat

lol, nintendo93 isnt a bad name

well hope to see you around

Hey welcome to the forum Nintendo93. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Wii Chat. If you have any questions regarding the Wii and or Wii Chat feel free to ask. Other than that I hope to see you around.

Welcome to Wiichat.
This is a great forum, and many people are able to help you if seek help, so just ask.
Since you said you have been on other forums, and the Wii is your future console, I am assuming you've been on 360chat or something, and have a 360 or Ps3?
Nonetheless good luck getting your Wii (grab it soon, great games coming out) and happy posting.

CantGetAWii said:
Welcome to Wiichat.
This is a great forum, and many people are able to help you if seek help, so just ask.
Since you said you have been on other forums, and the Wii is your future console, I am assuming you've been on 360chat or something, and have a 360 or Ps3?
Nonetheless good luck getting your Wii (grab it soon, great games coming out) and happy posting.
Actually the other two forums were technology related and I don't have a PS3 or XBOX 360. The only console I have right now is a PS2 other than the following handhelds: GBC, GBA, GBA SP, DS, DS Lite and a PSP.

Last edited:
Hey buddy! I hope to see you become an active member around our site. Just follow the forum rules and you'll make out fine around here. Any questions, PM any one of the members here. Later.

Back