Is it true that if you dont use it, you loose it??

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
Im srry for the thread name , that is a line from the movie "the 40 year old virgin" and its one of my favourite quotes.

But that isnt the basis of this thread.

Well the actual basis of this thread is to talk about the hype of super smash bros brawl.

I belive that nintendo is overhyping this game way too much................Don't get me wrong, i think the game is gonna be great and i sure as heck will buy it.

But the overhyping and "sneekpeaks" from the smash bros website are really destrying the surprise that i wanted........if you ask me....i would really help me with the smash bros feaver if they stopped the updates right now.

what i ment with the quote from the 40 year old virgin was that if nintendo doesnt use the hype right now, will it loose sales......anyone else thinking the same??

fell free to express your thoughts and comments.

Meh it would certainly be nice to have a complete Surprise as to what happens. I think they should have limited the number of updates though. They should have given us.. Wi-fi, 2-3 new characters, 5-7 old characters, and thats it. Thatd get everyone excited enough to buy it, while not giving too much.

zapasant93 said:
Im srry for the thread name , that is a line from the movie "the 40 year old virgin" and its one of my favourite quotes.

But that isnt the basis of this thread.

Well the actual basis of this thread is to talk about the hype of super smash bros brawl.

I belive that Sakurai is overhyping this game way too much................Don't get me wrong, i think the game is gonna be great and i sure as heck will buy it.

But the overhyping and "sneekpeaks" from the smash bros website are really destrying the surprise that i wanted........if you ask me....i would really help me with the smash bros feaver if they stopped the updates right now.

what i ment with the quote from the 40 year old virgin was that if Sakurai doesnt use the hype right now, will it loose sales......anyone else thinking the same??

fell free to express your thoughts and comments.

nah, for the most-part i'm getting more and more hyped about this game, however i have a lot of games that are keeping me busy until then....

i mean once they revealed diddy i was like "HOLY **** I NEED TO PLAY THIS NOW.....NOWWWW~!!!!!!!!!!!"

i don't think anyone's not going to buy this game cause the website is putting uploads.......i don't really get the logic, i can see why it loses it hype for some people, but i think it does more good than bad

no offense, but if you don't like the updates, don't look at them. Then once you get the game it will be a full surprise.

thanks for stating the obious.........^^^^ But its kinda hard not to look, i dont know if that makes sence........here is an example............A kid just threw up, and everyone goes to see and they say it smells real bad, even after hearing that you decide to go look,....in other words......it hard not to look when everyone else is doing it

Hmmmmm... technicaly they did only release info on three new characters
1.Ike
2.Pokemon Trainer
3.Diddy Kong
we already knew about the other five.
I want to know about more characters and assissit trophies

i think they should stop the updats like maybe in november

i hope they do. i mean, part of the smash bros games, for me, was surprise after surprise. i dont want to know all the characters that are gonna be in it. i love the element of surprise.

and yea, i think by november they'll completely stop updating and leave us with a cliff-hanger.......maybe the unmasking of that leader dude dressed in green. w/e his name is

clifhangers are always good :)

It will still be a surprise cause if you remember, they said 40 characters and only 21 are known. who are the 19? isn't that big enough for a surprise? say they show one per 2 two week starting now. only 4 will be shown, which let us 15 to discover by ourselves

wow, thats a very well made point, i didnt think of that

hmm...they're just show us the playable characters and stages and the other stuff.....but the the secret characters and the unlockable stages

what so they dont reveal unlockeable charaters?

and the items man. You can't expect to show them all lol. that would be a pain to enter all of them. They didn't even show something as obvious as the starman, which is there since the beginning. and what about the assist trophies? and the stages? loads of stuff to show, they can't write it all lol

Back