is it worth the buy or a rent first?

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
i saw a youtube vid on super paper mario and i loved how it was like two world(2-d and 3-d) it looks really fun what do you think i should do?

it's a really fun game, i've enjoyed it. but it does get repetitive at times. & a lot of people get stuck at different parts. & there is a lot of talking in the game which you can't really bypass. but like i said i have enjoyed it. do you have smg?

^^ yeah i have rented smg pretty fun also im only getting this to cool my pian of the confusing release of brawl i think this game is creative

i usually rent games first befor buying i rented thids one and i like it

In my opinion, renting is too expensive these days for me to consider renting as a trial to buying. The cheapest game rental I can find is $7 per game (not counting the monthly subscription services that I wouldn't use often enough to be worth it). I've found Super Paper Mario on eBay for $30 shipped on several occasions. Why spend about 1/4 of what I could buy the game for to rent it? I'd rather do some research beforehand and be reasonably sure I'll like the game and just purchase it. The only games I rent are games like Trauma Center that I'm pretty sure I'll be done with in a week or two.

Back