is super paper mario different from the n64 one?

mushy_peas

Wanna buy sum pegs, Dave?
Jul 15, 2007
the Moon
Wii Online Code
2266-7584-2659-5107
i downloaded paper mario on the vc the other day, and im enjoyin it. i was just wondering if super paper mario is any different, and obviously is it worth buying when it comes out in UK???

:wink:

Super Paper Mario for N64 is a RPG, while the one on the Wii is a platformer (somewhat like Mario games from the SNES/NES days).

it sounds like it is worth a buy then? although i really like the rpg style, so has super paper mario been ruined or is it a classic platformer?

I enjoyed it, I wouldn't say it was a classic platformer, but it still was very fun.

Super paper mario is a platformer with an rpg twist to it. And honestly, most platformers tend to be short anyway.

I would rather buy it then rent it. There is some side-quests, and it had good replay value in my opinion.

Buy it... you won't beat flipside nor flopside pit in 3 days. Also there are tons of maps and cooking recipes to collect... you will need more than 3 days, even a week to complete that.

If you only want to see the plain history without completing quests and other stuff in game, rent it.

Its a platformer with rpg elements added. You can level up and get new items and collect cards, etc. I haven't played the first one yet, so I don't know how legit my opinion is. <_< >_>

Back