Is the Wii sold out mostly every were?

For now they are, after the two bIG shipments(launch and black friday)wii's should be coming in weekly(no more stores holding them back, for black friday)S o if yo uwant one youll get one by xmas. In a couple weeks there will be hundreds. Or thats wat the intern at gamestop told me.LOL!!!

Really I hope so I want one. Any chance Target going get any in?

Last edited:
yes almost all stores will get them in( if you cant wait a week or 2, the best bet is to go to places no one would expect to go such as sears...and...and...and....

Cap'n Crunch said:
yes almost all stores will get them in( if you cant wait a week or 2, the best bet is to go to places no one would expect to go such as sears...and...and...and....

Yes I can wait as long as it's not like two months. :D

I heard EVERY WEEK nintendo is supposedly shipping some to stores and ya sears is a good bet and so is bestbuy... But a place that nobody would go to
here is a list:
-Sears...
Thats pretty much it :D
hah anyone feel free to add

I think most people are going to have to camp out for the next few system shipments, depending on the store of course.

When I went to Target to pick up NFS they didn't have any Wii's. Some accessories and plenty of games, but no consoles.

Cap'n Crunch said:
For now they are, after the two bIG shipments(launch and black friday)wii's should be coming in weekly(no more stores holding them back, for black friday)S o if yo uwant one youll get one by xmas. In a couple weeks there will be hundreds. Or thats wat the intern at gamestop told me.LOL!!!

The Best Buy around my area hasn't sold any since launch and they are selling them tomorrow. They even didn't sell any on Black Friday.

Xepher__ said:
I think most people are going to have to camp out for the next few system shipments, depending on the store of course.
Camp out I don't want to have to camp out. :scared:

Cap'n Crunch said:

The Best Buy around my area hasn't sold any since launch and they are selling them tomorrow. They even didn't sell any on Black Friday.

Back