Is there a site that has .pdf files of all the Wii game instruction manuals?

muffd

WiiChat Member
May 7, 2007
Hi everyone,
I have been googling but can't seem to find any sites that would have a good amount of instruction manuals for all or most of the Wii games.

Thanks

I got this SSX Blur game but can only figure out basic controls and was trying to figure out some of the other button usage for it. Any input from anyone that has this would be greatly appreciated.

Darkprinny said:
Me thinks you got a bootleg
That's exactly what I thourght when I read the title

Anyhoo why not try Game Faqs they usually have guides for controls within the walkthroughs

muffd said:
Hi everyone,
I have been googling but can't seem to find any sites that would have a good amount of instruction manuals for all or most of the Wii games.

Thanks

If you open the box, mostly it comes with a manual. :idea:

rtr1900 said:
If you open the box, mostly it comes with a manual. :idea:

blimey...does it? :yikes: now there's a thing. what will these video game creators think of next... sheesh ;)

Stallyon said:
blimey...does it? :yikes: now there's a thing. what will these video game creators think of next... sheesh ;)

Really... Really it does. just try it..... if you can find the white Wiiboxes of the shelve and open them you mind find the manual in it :thumbsup: ...... Of course if you haven´t bought original software:nono: you might not find a thing.....

Stallyon said:
Good game manuels

Jap - A expolsion of color (also tend to be massive)
US - Bit bland
UK - Mix

Man people can be @sses on this forum just answer his question! There is no need to accuse him of bootleging because he propably just got a used copy somewhere.

www. replacementdocs .comThey don' have ssx blur but maybe they will have in the future. But as someone said also check www. gamefaqs .com most people put the controls in their FAQs or walkthrus.

I put spaces in the addresses because I'm not sure what the linking rules are off the top of my head.

Hi everyone,
I checked gamegaqs.com and found what I needed. Lot's of good information there. I had the SSX on gamecube so this will take me a few days to get used to.

Back