is this fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

killergreen

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
i just seen this ad and its got to be fake it says you can dowload wii games for only $30

*LINK REMOVED*

you never know who is lying and who isnt, maybe when u get credible sources u should try it.

OoOoOoO its so tempting lol but too good to be true tryed to find out sum info on it but nothing

Wow, quite the brazen scam, and they didn't even bother to correct all they're [sic] typos on the pages.

Stay away!

Umm even if you downloaded it how do you get it to work on your wii you just put it on an sd card and load away, correct me if im wrong but i dont think that would work.

Edit=just realised you could just burn it to a dvd but even then i still doubt it would work.

Last edited:
Why pay money for this?

The .iso and .bin's have been available for download on newsgroups for a couple of weeks now, all you need is a program like NEWSLEECHER and you can get them yourself, none of this Peer to Peer (P2P) shite either!

Burning the .ISO or .BIN to DVD isn't a problam, the question is will the Wii play them? I doubt it. The console will need a mod, it will only be a matter of weeks.........:smilewinkgrin:

Yep I would go for Scam it's quite convinient that there is no Contact info nowhere to be seen. Allso I though Wii reads dvds in reverse motion so even if you burn iso to dvd it will not work not without heavy modding atleast.

Last edited:
Samster said:
Why pay money for this?

The .iso and .bin's have been available for download on newsgroups for a couple of weeks now, all you need is a program like NEWSLEECHER and you can get them yourself, none of this Peer to Peer (P2P) shite either!

Burning the .ISO or .BIN to DVD isn't a problam, the question is will the Wii play them? I doubt it. The console will need a mod, it will only be a matter of weeks.........:smilewinkgrin:

That site doesn't even have images, it is just a straight up scam.

And no, they wouldn't play.

Yeah i actually found this site 2 days ago, searched it up on searchengines and there seem to be no direct links from google etc when u search this up.
Also it states that its perfectly legal on the website (which its obviously not) so its most likely a scam. But i really hope someone proves me wrong, then i could sign up :D

Jonny said:
Yeah i actually found this site 2 days ago, searched it up on searchengines and there seem to be no direct links from google etc when u search this up.
Also it states that its perfectly legal on the website (which its obviously not) so its most likely a scam. But i really hope someone proves me wrong, then i could sign up :D

Dont push ur luck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back