Is this the last?...

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Well I was wondering about this while sitting on my computer. Do you guys think that Brawl can be the last Super Smash Bros? If so what will we do next and how would you guys like it?

COULD it? Maybe. Will it? Who knows. Sakurai could be getting a lot more tired of this game then he lets on, or perhaps he's just getting started. It's anyone's guess. Some people will say he's getting sick of the game due to some previous interviews with him, but in others he says that he loves the series and loves making the series as well.

Like I said, it's anyone's guess.

1. why were you sitting on your computer

2. yes i think there will be another one but it will be all kinds of characters
like nintendo vs sega smash or something like that

3. they might even make a smash bros for one series
like mario smash bros with only mario characters

If it is then I will learn how to make games and spend the rest of my life making Super Smash Bros. Rumble.<-- Oh yeah, I thought of it.

Well considering the world ends in 2012...don't ask me why do some research...I'm sure I'll be fine till then

SamiAmiaM said:
If it is then I will learn how to make games and spend the rest of my life making Super Smash Bros. Rumble.<-- Oh yeah, I thought of it.
DONT GO THARRR
Marioman said:
Well considering the world ends in 2012...don't ask me why do some research...I'm sure I'll be fine till then
Aztec bullshit.

):

*scared* i forgot about the world ending.....

so now i dont think theres gonna be another ssb

Not THAAR, THARRR. And why not? Because no one has, and it's dark...and there's no night light. D:

ah yes the 2012 thing. This sucks for my generation considering im in highschool and probably be 19 years old. So i wont be able to do alotta things. But that just gives me one more excuse to rob a bank. :p

SamiAmiaM said:
Noone had gone where Amelia Earhart went and..... oh.....
Look where the girl who opened the door at night went and.....oh.....monster chow.

balrogs.pa said:
ah yes the 2012 thing. This sucks for my generation considering im in highschool and probably be 19 years old. So i wont be able to do alotta things. But that just gives me one more excuse to rob a bank. :p
Here's wishing to a big misunderstanding

Back