Japanese boy severs mother's head

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
A teenage Japanese boy has been arrested after walking into a police station carrying a severed human head and claiming to have killed his mother.

The 17-year-old went to a police station in the town of Aizuwakamatsu, north of Tokyo, carrying the head in a sports bag, Japanese media said.

The beheaded body of a woman was later found at the boy's home, police said.

This is the latest in a series of grisly killings in Japan, a country renowned for its low crime rate.

On Monday a severed human leg was discovered in a small river in central Tokyo.

In January, a 32-year-old woman was arrested after she confessed to killing her husband, dismembering him with a saw and dumping body parts around Tokyo.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6656417.stm

Geez, there may not be many murders in Japan supposedly, but when they kill they do it hardcorely....(ya, that was insensative)

This is what happens when guns are banned...I guess.

Last edited:
eek, im going in2 years. I hope im okay. lol Those are just random stats from Japan. Look at us here in USA. We got a lot of nutty people lol

these are cool stories in all but your just constantly posting links and what not
i guess its not a bad thing since they are interesting, but something is weird about it..

im a jaded cop......i work in manhatten....im not saying ive seen that but im prepared for the worst put it that way.....

The_Loose_Cannon said:
im a jaded cop......i work in manhatten....im not saying ive seen that but im prepared for the worst put it that way.....
lol well lets hope you dont aye, but i guess if you do then we'll have to start a TLC wiichat councilling thread :D (though im sure most of us only make things worse! :p

En4Neo said:
This is what happens when guns are banned...I guess.
To be fair, in England you get more knifings. Although if guns were legalised there, there's nothing to say it wouldn't have happened the same way. They were family, and I'm sure the circumstances leading up to the event would have been the same (more or less).

Pretty gruesome though...

Depends what she did to him, She could of kept him from knowing his father, Or even hid the remote.... [For the TV, Not Wii] :)

javjaoll said:
oooo, whos carries there moms head around town! and who kills there mom.
Someone who couldn't find a camera...

...Sorry, sometimes I do bad-taste jokes too!

Serious answer - Somebody who is psychologically disturbed to an extreme. Thankfully haven't met any of those so far...

Back