Jello

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
I've been looking for awhile a decent Wii forum ,and it seems i found one.

My name is Jay i'm from Charleroi PA. I'm attending college for web design ,and i play guitar/sing and write music. I mainly play hard rock my influnce deeply rooted in Nirvana ,and Black Sabbath. I think thats about as deep personal info most need to know for right now.

Although my consoles are primarily in Nintendo i am by no shape ,or form a nintendo fan boy. If anything i'd be closer to a Nintendo first Microsoft second fan boy (unless you were looking back in the early 90's then i'd be Nintendo first Sega second lol).

The systems i own are as follows (* denotes which are currently hooked up ,and used regularly)
Wii*(had the gamecube first so i have a huge gamecube collection over 50 titles)
Xbox 360* (again had a Xbox 1 first so i have at least over 30 xbox titles for my 360 that are in fact backwards compat only 4 aren't)
PS2* (dont plan on getting a PS3 its over priced considering 360 has alot of the same features)
Nintendo DS Lite(black) (currently have 4 wifi games Metroid Prime Hunters, Tony Hawk American Sk8land, Mario Kart, and Star Fox Command.)
Dreamcast
Nintendo 64,NES,Genesis,and SNES(these sit over my parents house ,and i have no need for them myself due to the Virtual Console.)
I have limited space to house all my consoles as well as ports to hook them all up on my Video Selector.

Still undecied if i wanna cancel out using my Dreamcast period ,and just get the ports of my favorite games for Gamecube,PS2,and Xbox.

Back