Just a quick question on the Wii codes.

WiiGirl2006

Butterfly Kisses
Jan 27, 2007
Exeter PA
Wii Online Code
8674-6414-6050-2160
My Wii just died on me and Nintendo is sending me a knew one. Does this mean I lose all my friends? Plus does this mean I have a totally new code:confused: ? If anyone could let me know I wouldn't greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
~Ashley

Yes, every console has it's own #. I'm not sure about your old data: I think they'll send replacemant VC games if you purchased any on your old console.

That really sucks. I had a lot of friends.:wtf:
~Ashley

Yeah for privacy and things they prolly wont send it back with the address in it. So looks like more fun number inputs for you.

what happened to your Wii? Since everything is saved on flash you might get back the user created things cuase flash is hard to damage. But why did you send back your Wii?

NoShine said:
what happened to your Wii? Since everything is saved on flash you might get back the user created things cuase flash is hard to damage. But why did you send back your Wii?
My System files got corrupted.

yeah, but just pretend this is your first Wii and get all excited (lol, oh man... why did they name it Wii?) and remake everything.

rishi 20 said:
how dey get corrupted

did u download some dogy files or sutin
I have no idea, I was just playing Zelda and Wii Sports, and then I hit the home button because I wanted to shut the internet off and go to bed. When I hit the home button it took me to the main screen and then this black screen popped up saying, "System files are corrupted, please check manual for troubleshooting". Thats it, I have no idea what I did. Nintendo is sending me a box and I have to put my Wii in it and send it back. It will take a week to get my Wii back once I send the box in. The good thing about it is that I still have my saved files, because I have like 70 hours of Zelda on there.
~Ashley

Back