Just Got Ghost Squad!

I'm not trying to bash the wii, I enjoy mine a lot, however I still see some truth in some points being raised here. When are we going to get more original work? Sure, I love Ghost Squad, and I'm looking forward to the release of House of the Dead.....but lets look at a ratio. How many old games have been released, to how many new games ((exempt the crap shovelware)). See now? A House of the Dead 5 wouldn't be so bad now, would it?

Silent-Sniper said:
You sir are the biggest plank I have seen for a good few days on here.

Ghost Squad and HotD are legends, they have been around probably before you were born.

Having them on the Wii is the best thing that has happened in ages because now you can get the full arcade/light gun feel in your own home.

Now stop your ****ing wining you little **** and go play Runescape where you and the other little crying shits on here belong.

Wii-Bhoy

What is the deal with the bloody capitals in EVERY word?! Do you not know how to type or something?
Yeah I Know How To Type I Just Like To Type This Way On This Forum!:smilewinkgrin::ciappa:
Yeah And I Hear What A Few Of You Guys Are Sayin, A House Of The Dead 5 Would Be Brilliant!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back