Keldeo Event Now Active, Ponyfags Cheer Annoyingly

Splash_King

The Scrubbiest of Hunters
Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
... What? The title was totally necessary. >_> A few days late on this, sorry y'all. Dunno how I missed it...

That aside, a Keldeo event is now active! You'll be able to get this special Keldeo from Gamestops 'round the USA from August 27th (the event started Monday) to October 6th, a day before the release of Black 2/White 2. The details are as follows.

Keldeo, Level 15
OT: SMR2012
ID: 08272
Ball: Cherish
Ability: Justified
Nature: Random
Hold Item: PP Max

Moveset:

Aqua Jet
Leer
Double Kick
Bubblebeam

Insultingly, this Keldeo doesn't have a single unique move. This one simply has the moveset it'd get for bein' level 15. :lol: However, this Keldeo does learn Secret Sword in both BW1 and BW2. It's recommended you don't teach it Secret Sword until you obtain BW2, however. If you're curious about the event itself 'n all the backstory of the Pokemon, one can obviously teach it Secret Sword in BW1 and simply not save afterwards. Remember to have Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion in your party (in BW1) in order to activate said event. ... I'm still a tad disappointed Resolution Form doesn't change it's stats or give it special moves...

For everyone in Europe, the event will be active from September 1st to October 11th. Gamestop, as well as GAME, should have an identical Keldeo available.

Last edited:
Pretty sure ya can buy Max Revives, PP Maxes, etc. in BW2's Join Avenue, so it ain't actually that useful. ... What a surprise really, Trollfreak gives us the glorious PP Max for the first time in an event, but only now that it's no longer exceedingly rare. =/

*Sigh*. Another pokémon game that I won't be getting. I lost interest in the series after late 2005.

^ A wild over-reaction of a comment appeared! Ya both deserve a love tap from the 'Karphammer.

*Sigh*. Another pokémon game that I won't be getting. I lost interest in the series after late 2005.

Don't go 'round random threads sayin' "I don't play these games anymore lol", that's 'bout as off topic as ya can get when in context with the topic in question.

A wild unnecessary nostalgiafag comment appeared!

dontchu be flamin, ur a watr type

I still think you should make a single Pokémon Event thread
So it will appear in my subs
So I don't have to look for information

*Looks at title* Excited.
*Looks at info* Only in US.... only at Gamestop... less excited now.
But oh well, this is pretty nice for those who want to complete the 'Dex on Black2/White2.
I managed to get the Japanese Keldeo off someone from the GTS, so I'm satisfied anyway.

Actually, 'bout a month ago there was indeed a Keldeo event in Australia.

The regulars here that're Pokefans are all from the US, so I neglected to mention details on foreign events (UK, Europe, Australia). Sorry 'bout that.

WAT?!

Don't go wakin' snakes, dead discussion 'bout your unnecessary post is dead. I'mma destroy the next post 'bout that as well as the poster, be it you or Neokalamari.

Back