Kingdom Hearts For Ds! Whooooo

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
OMFG this is so cool, I just found it off IGN and thought I'd let you guys know, check it!

IGN said:
TGS 2007: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
The beloved RPG heads to the DS with a confounding title.
by Daemon Hatfield
September 20, 2007 - During screenings at Square Enix's Closed Mega Theatre today a reel was shown focusing on what's next for the Kingdom Hearts series. The reel was entitled Kingdom Hearts -- New Concepts, New Titles, and showed games for the PSP, mobile platforms, and the DS.

Following in the footsteps of the Game Boy Advance's KH: Chain of Memories, the first DS game in the series has been given the oh-so-Japanese title, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. It is unclear at this time how that is supposed to be pronounced. The clip Square Enix showed, a montage of cut scenes and gameplay footage, began with the phrase, "The time of the other side…"

We see Sora, apparently a few years older now as he looks like a teenager. He is wrapped in a black cloak and is being led by a dark figure before a council of similarly dressed men of dubious disposition. Cut to Mickey Mouse in the woods, also dressed in a black cloak, dealing some damage with his Merlin sword and looking way more badass than Mickey Mouse ever should.

Sora seemed to be conflicted with what the council was asking him to do. The brief glimpse ended with Sora, now seated at the council, watching apprehensively as a new cloaked figure approached. This time it was a girl, although her face was hidden behind a hood. The mood of the whole piece was, decidedly, dark.

Unfortunately, of the three new Kingdom Hearts games, Square Enix showed the least of the DS title. That could mean it is still early in development. Hopefully it will be less than 358/2 Days before we have more details.

Here's the link http://ds.ign.com/articles/821/821367p1.html

I am going to buy this...

The fact that it mentions that the game is "in early development" is more than enough for me. :lol:
Anyway, I will be looking forward to the release of this game sometime in the near future. Thanks for the info.

I'm just hoping the game doesn't have that shitty card battle system, that really made me hate KH:COM

yeah that was dumb.it took me 6 days to do the last dark riku battle because i had to repload...but i beat the game(includeing rikus story)

Um... Hm, I played through some of the 1st KH, have but don't feel like getting through the GBA KH, didn't play the second KH.... I don't think I should get this. XD But I see some are excited over it. Whoo~

More games for the DS! XD

Back