Kingdom Hearts III

Ooze33

Oct 28, 2006
Free Country, USA
Wii Online Code
5563-5262-9999-5897
Here's the all new secret ending for Kingdom Hearts III from Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wtQ_72JwIE&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ekhinsider%2Ecom%2F[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Oh My Gawd...

That Was So Freaking Awesome... I'm A Total Kingdom Hearts Nut As Well...

:cornut:

Is the guy that got froze Roxas? That was amazing. Hopefully they've pumped up enough interest to put Kingdom Hearts 3 into serious development.

Not sure who the old bloke is, but everyone seems to be a fair bit older than in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Squall7 said:
Is the guy that got froze Roxas? That was amazing.

Yes, that was Roxas.....i think.

The game will not be called Kingdom Hearts III, but somthing different. The game will OFFICIALLY be announced by Summer's end, as said by director Testuya Nomura.

Squall7 said:
Is the guy that got froze Roxas? That was amazing. Hopefully they've pumped up enough interest to put Kingdom Hearts 3 into serious development.

Not sure who the old bloke is, but everyone seems to be a fair bit older than in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Really?

The only one I recognize was Roxas, if it was him, who looks no older than 12. The blue haired one looked young too, the other guy looked about atleast 16 though.

They are all new characters, we don't know any of them.
ANNND OMGOGMOGMAISFDOASJDFIAJSDOFJklj! THAT. WAS. F;SD AMAAZZZINNNNGGGG!!!!! omg omgomgogmogiasjdfasdfl;asdlkj!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, I just jizzed in my pants, holy ****. xD;;

Just to let people know, I recently changed the video in the first post to the OFFICIAL one. The original one posted had the original secret ending at the beginning and the new one didn't have sound effects. So now, this is the COMPLETED one! (without translations)

Jenova said:
They are all new characters, we don't know any of them.
ANNND OMGOGMOGMAISFDOASJDFIAJSDOFJklj! THAT. WAS. F;SD AMAAZZZINNNNGGGG!!!!! omg omgomgogmogiasjdfasdfl;asdlkj!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, I just jizzed in my pants, holy ****. xD;;

Saying a game is orgasmic is ok, but saying you jizzed in your pants is just annoying.

ok how did u find it...kh3 isnt even i production yet....either that or thats a ending from another game....either way i dont belive it

Back