Legend of ZELDA?

Jimmer1720

Awating Headset Support
Aug 29, 2007
Wherever you aren't.
Im going to make this short, because I'm sure a lot of you don't want to read paragraph after paragraph of text.

So, has anyone noticed how this game is called the Legend of ZELDA, and yet you're playing as Link, the boy who becomes a legend in Hyrule?

Now some of you are probably thinking, "uuuugggghhhh, you know SOMEONE was gonna do it...", but you're right, somebody had to ask it!

All posts will be acknowledged!

uh.....the story is like this.....

u save a girl who goes by zelda who has legendary powers.......

the legend of zelda

We've all thought about it.

For the first 10 years of my life, playing the Zelda series, I thought to myself, "Why is the starter name Link?"

You can imagine the "LOLFAIL" I experienced when playing Ocarina of Time, and getting to the castle, having the princess tell me, " lol hi im zelda. asl?"

lol...yeah if you only knew how many people have said.."look Zelda has a sword and Sheild" I ROTFLOL each time i heard that...

lol.....i heard that too......:lol:.....and i keep going "Noooo....its link....zelda is the girl"

See, ya'll aint looking into it enough.

Theres the whole Link and Triforce story that we all know and love..but not many people unserstand the actual "Legend" of Zelda...the story of the first Zelda.

Before the events of OoT and even the Minish Cap (Which is the first game, this is generally agreed apon by most Zelda fans.) King had a son and daughter, aka the first Princess Zelda. The son desired the triforce and teamed up with an exil wizard that informed him that his sister, Zelda, knew of its whereabouts. The wizard was so angry that it put a spell on Zelda, sending her into a deep sleep.

The prince was guilt stricken over betraying Zelda and had her put in a tower and in memory, every girl born into the royal family would be named Zelda.

This is the Zelda you encounter in Zelda II.

Jay61 said:

See, ya'll aint looking into it enough.

Theres the whole Link and Triforce story that we all know and love..but not many people unserstand the actual "Legend" of Zelda...the story of the first Zelda.

Before the events of OoT and even the Minish Cap (Which is the first game, this is generally agreed apon by most Zelda fans.) King had a son and daughter, aka the first Princess Zelda. The son desired the triforce and teamed up with an exil wizard that informed him that his sister, Zelda, knew of its whereabouts. The wizard was so angry that it put a spell on Zelda, sending her into a deep sleep.

The prince was guilt stricken over betraying Zelda and had her put in a tower and in memory, every girl born into the royal family would be named Zelda.

This is the Zelda you encounter in Zelda II.

was waitin for somebody to post it.

its also pretty funny that the only game in the entire series without :Legend of Zelda" in the title (Zelda 2: Link's Adventure) actually tells the Legend, lawl.

Back