Let me be a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguinphil

custom user title
Dec 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
3599-7437-7191-4055
I'm a perfect candidate for a mod.......i don't deal with people's bullshit....not at all.....don't even mess with me, i'll be on here 24/7 if you make me a mod

who doesn't? I dont care, i'll kick some ass, if people don't like what i do that's fine, but it's not going to stop me, i'm not going to be some kiss ass

Believe me, I asked back in March, it didn't go so well. Please respect the fact that changes are being made and you were not chosen as a candidate. And as said, moderators usually don't take requests regarding new moderators.

i dont respect ****....if they dont want me, then **** them, i'd be a great mod, and they're missing out if they don't want me....i'm not going to be no kiss ass idiot

penguinphil said:
i dont respect ****....if they dont want me, then **** them, i'd be a great mod, and they're missing out if they don't want me....i'm not going to be no kiss ass idiot

Wouldn't that be enough to turn you down??

no, i respect the rules, NOT the bullshit

Wiichat has officially failed. If you were worth it, I would so own you right now.

and i've been endorsed by a legend

Actually, you've been hammered down badly by a legend. So badly you obviously don't even realize it. In that case, really badly.

really? because it seems like i'm pretty well loved and deserve it all

At the site I admin, if someone asks to be a mod, there is no chance. Even if we liked them for it beforehand. Asking = no chance in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back