Link becomes a female wolf? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
I thought Link was a guy.
but then when he turns into a wolf, he becomes female!

i don't see the thing, but then I see the other thing!!!
omg...how embarrassing.

Rabid_Toaster said:
probably because it wouldn't be appropriate for you to see his...thing.
but i know what you mean lol
I know that it's not appropriate for me to see his thing but then why do they show the other thing instead?

well i thing in each zelda game the have been makin link look more and more like a girl look at him in the new 1 he is wearin a short skirt lol

Not many people know this but Link actually has both male and female genitals. He's a hermaphrodite.

He gets the best of both worlds. That's why he's a real hero.

the_peripheral said:
Not many people know this but Link actually has both male and female genitals. He's a hermaphrodite.

He gets the best of both worlds. That's why he's a real hero.

o_O
... Prove It!
No, Seriously...

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
And Yer A Perverted Dude...

Someone wanting proof of an hermaphrodite isn't a pervert? :) .. mentioning the fact that you wanted proof was just a push for me to exclaim that you're into hermaphrodites ... sue me :).

gh05t said:
ok so from wolves to hermaphrodites........I LOVE THIS FORUM!

Well at least we're not discussing Link's religion... he is of course an Polytheist! :wtf:

Also have you ever thought that in "Link's World" that Wolves don't have genders!? Thus being completely plain! Or it could be that "Link's World" has completely different types of "Wolf Species" and thus there could be that one species with just... nothing :p. Seeing as not every principle of our World corresponds to "Link's World" we can't be safe to say that genders for some species is relevant.... If you know what I mean... :crazy:

ocdan said:
Ive never really noticed if there was ever a clear shot of his netherregion, so why are you making an effort to see wolf balls?

To see whether or not Link's really a girl or a boy :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back