Little big Planet

Looks really really fun!
I love the music. The GO! Team has some really great tunes. The gameplay looks unique and I personally might look into buying a PS3 for it. It may give me another reason for the PS3.

This game and home are making me want to buy a PS3...while I do like creating things...I think I would be one of those people who just play around with things other people have created.

jonjon0040 said:
do u no wut 2 do after i follewed the cent and theres no brige in zelda:thumbsup:
What?

Anyway, visually it looks great and the music is very catchy. I'd definitely check it out.

But one thing...no enemies? Is it simply a puzzle-platformer?

Looks very brown. But I imagine the idea of an online platform game is pretty good.

Last edited:
I want this game!

It looks quite good, and I like how we will have the oppurtunity to make our own levels, and share them with others!

Should be quite..different!

I hope the game will support voice chat...can you imaging? "STOP TRAILING BEHIND! JUST CLIMB ON THE ORANGE, THE ORANGE!"

That looks like a good game but... wtf? Whats the storyline? What are those things? Tiny monkeys?

For $60? Why use the word little and big in the same title? Someone failed English class.

AOL failed English class too, "You have got mail."

sagema said:
For $60? Why use the word little and big in the same title? Someone failed English class.

AOL failed English class too, "You have got mail."
meh its just a name, and i think its because its small scenes and puzzles, but big because you can make your own to any degree
and im pretty sure its a download like Fl0W was........

and you have got mail is the proper way to say it, not You Got Mail

Back