Looking for Black Ops clan

Miki

WiiChat Member
Jan 18, 2011
Finland
Hello,

I'm looking for Black Ops clan.
My k/d ratio is 1,05. It isn't good, but i got now CCPro so im getting better and better all the time.

I don't have Headbanger Headset or any headset to Wii.

Now i'm lvl 43. But i'm levelling quite fast.

My favourite gamemodes are FFA, HQ and SnD.

I only use assault rifles. (Not FAL or 3 burst round rifles) sometimes i use AK47u.

Contact me on this topic if you want recruit me to your clan.

Sorry 'bout my baaad english...

Hey there Miki, my clan is currently on a push to recruit more Wii players for BO. We are a large multi platform community with some great gamers. We have some new members that are looking to build competitive teams for BO on the Wii. If you aren't interested in comp play we'd still love to have you.

Check us out at www.dbc-forum.net

HEY MIKI i just started a new clan called [KWC] u are welcome to join i have 5 members and getting pretty big in just one day i got 3 of the members there are 2 leaders and 2 mods and one member umm i will have to make u a member but u could always bump up to a mod the site is kws-hq.webs.com so just pm me or something to let me know that u want to join

Attachments

• wicked-clowns-never-die.jpg
    wicked-clowns-never-die.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2,908
  • wicked-clowns-abstract-image.jpg
    wicked-clowns-abstract-image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 5,961
I am Planing to make a clan but I need members so it will be called [mtk] which is made to kill so message if want in and I really don't care what lvl I only really just started so it's ok so yeah feel free to join

looking for loyal players

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to read my reply, I am Evuhl Founder of the Clan called DOAP(dope). We began half a year ago and have really made ourselves a concrete Gaming Clan. Please take the time to visit our site and see what we are about. We're always on the lookout for good, active members to add to our already fun organization of players. Don't be discouraged that you don't have a headset (but i do suggest getting one soon we joke around ALOT). Again thanks for your time, look forward to speaking with you further.

Evuhl

^ how many member you have?

Is they good?

What level, prestige, k/d ratio

etc.

Miki, I am truly impressed at how your kill/death ratio is rising so fast. try looking into the r$ clan at rsteamhq.tk or ragingspirits.moonfruit.com. r$ stands for raging spirits. We play A LOT of search and destroy so it sounds like we could have a lot of fun. I can also teach you some of my tricks and maneuvers that I hold up my sleeve. We are in search of high potential members like yourself. Come talk to me on the chat sometime and we'll see about getting you in a very high potential clan.

Back