LPM is here

bxym

Sir Bxym
Nov 20, 2011
Brooklyn
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Well welcome guys to LPM here is the rules.
1.You will try to have fun competitive is appreciated though.
2.No hackers.
3.Trash talk if u can back it up but if u can't u will face concaquences.
4.No dirty names in your usernames.
5.You earn respect not get it.
6.There is ranks each rank makes u 1 step closer to a chanceRank 1 1-10Rank 2 11-20Rank 3 21-30Rank 4 31-40Rank 5 41-48Rank 6 49-56 Watch out tough play dirty I can bump u.
7.Practice is at Sundays and Wednesdays if u can't make it tell me.
8.Don't u dare complain about other clans if they are better than u.
9.If u want to join read these rules and tell me your level name and fc and get ready for LPM excitement.
10.This is a Goldeneye clan.

Last edited:
First of all you have to say it's a goldeneye clan otherwise people won't know what it is, 2nd of all u better put some spaces in your rules.

Oh yeah if guys want to join pm me but also write your info down on this thread

And I will make a chat room soon

Hey Bxym. You Need To Place Some Periods In Between Your Sentences. I'm Not Trying To Be A Grammar Nazi. But I Found It Really Hard To Understand. Wish You Luck.

Black Knight
[CM+]Jpex

Last edited:
That just me ...........grammar nazi.

Hey Bxym. You Need To Place Some Periods In Between Your Sentences. I'm Not Trying To Be A Grammar Nazi. But I Found It Really Hard To Understand. Wish You Luck.

I don't mean to spite you, but... capitalizing every letter is improper grammar too, bro. :lol: Not to mention it's a pain in the ass to capitalize every first letter of a word. I wouldn't do it even if it was the norm.

LPM clan thread or grammar school? lol. I'll play some matches with you guys, but be warned I will be rusty. MW3 has been in the Wii for a while.
CBass 3111 32196 6190 - lvl is in the 40's I believe.

Ok great sorry about the offtopicness

Back