Luigi on the Roof Glitched?

Chris23

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2007
It all started when I tried to get Luigi under the saucer in battlerock galaxy multiple times so I figured I had to do this one first.

I start off on the ship and talk to Luigi, he says I missed one in good egg galaxy and that he will send me a letter if he finds it. I have gone there on the first mission (piranha plant boss) and he never sends me a letter or appears on top of the roof.

This is very frustrating anyone know whats going on here...

Chris23 said:
It all started when I tried to get Luigi under the saucer in battlerock galaxy multiple times so I figured I had to do this one first.

I start off on the ship and talk to Luigi, he says I missed one in good egg galaxy and that he will send me a letter if he finds it. I have gone there on the first mission (piranha plant boss) and he never sends me a letter or appears on top of the roof.

This is very frustrating anyone know whats going on here...

I know that when you are to do a luigi mission, you have to select is on the level select (you know what I mean? Where you pick your mission?) So if you cannot select it it isn't available to do yet. Have you done any other Luigi ones yet?

Yah I know what your talking about it puts a "?" above an already completed mission.

But in this case, I believe so I talk to Luigi he tells me himself on the ship "Go to good egg galaxy you missed a star there ill send you mail when I find it". I go to good egg galaxy and the mission doesn't show up

The star will only show up once you get a letter from luigi,from the mail toad, asking you to come find him (there is a somewhat obscure picture of him). Until then, just play the game normally.

islandvic said:
The star will only show up once you get a letter from luigi,from the mail toad, asking you to come find him (there is a somewhat obscure picture of him). Until then, just play the game normally.

I have 60 Stars, and I havnt received the mail from Luigi to come to good egg galaxy yet? But Yet Luigi tells me himself to go there because I missed one.

That seems odd... like my game save is corrupted

You don't HAVE to get a letter from Luigi to get access to the star. All you need to do is go where it's located. I got 2 of 3 with Luigi simply because I already knew where they were from getting them with Mario.

Sterculius said:
You don't HAVE to get a letter from Luigi to get access to the star. All you need to do is go where it's located. I got 2 of 3 with Luigi simply because I already knew where they were from getting them with Mario.

If that is the case

how come

1. Luigi never appears on top of the orange house in good egg galaxy?

2. Luigi never appears below the saucer in battle rock galaxy.

Is my saved corrupt?

No, nothing is wrong with your save Data.

Corrupted data doesn't do this.

Cpt.McCloud said:
No, nothing is wrong with your save Data.

Corrupted data doesn't do this.

What does a guy have to do to get Luigi on the roof then :lol:

Chris23 said:
What does a guy have to do to get Luigi on the roof then :lol:

I say just play the game normally, try going over all the planets of good egg and battlerock.

1. Don't Bump. Its retarded. Plus no one likes spam.

2. Stop asking if your game save is Corrupt. You sound like a robot.

3. Just play the game thoroughly. If you run into a point where there are no stars to get, and Luigi STILL hasn't shown up, then you have a problem.

Chris23 said:
If that is the case

how come

1. Luigi never appears on top of the orange house in good egg galaxy?

2. Luigi never appears below the saucer in battle rock galaxy.

Is my saved corrupt?

I have a very similar problem. I now have over 70 stars and Luigi never appears below the saucer in Battlerock Galaxy. I have 2 green stars so far though (1 from Luigi, the other from Dusty Dunes). Never get a letter from Luigi...

Anyone have an idea what's wrong?

I am in the same boat! I have 94 Stars, I have even been to the final mission to try to defeat bowser, but so far not successful. I am yet to receive a letter from Luigi. Is this because I tend to do this 1 mission at a time (sometime 3 or 4, but never more)? This is really frustrating!
:mad5:

Back