Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I am still anxious and excited about playing Luigi's Mansion 2... I mean Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. I hope that its 20x bigger than what Luigi's Mansion was. I still say they should re-release Luigi's Mansion (GC) for the Nintendo 3DS because they originally tested that game in 3D.

Which one excites you more?

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
New Super Mario Bros. 2 or whichever new one for 3DS (I ignore the classic Mario Games)
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

Considering that Luigi's Mansion 2 is more puzzle oriented than the last, they probably won't focus on size.

I've been researching, it is said to have more than one mansions or places to look around at, but that I cannot clarify if its true or not.

Didn't care for Luigi's Mansion 1 at all, so I have zero hype for 2. If it ends up being fantastic, perhaps it'l find my way onto my collection of 3DS games.

Much as I've literally been dyin' to have Paper Mario return to it's RPG roots, I'm pretty torn to choose between it 'n Dream Drop Distance... I s'pose the later, but not by much.

I'm looking forward to it, I quite liked the first one. It and the new Paper Mario tie for me, and Pikmin 3 beats both of them.

ok ive cleared 4 mansion and reveled more picture who ive to rescue, rats its mario again, how come in luigi game mario is always the one is kidnap and we go rescue him i prefer rescue damsel in distress about his girlfriend daisy

ok ive cleared 4 mansion and reveled more picture who ive to rescue, rats its mario again, how come in luigi game mario is always the one is kidnap and we go rescue him i prefer rescue damsel in distress about his girlfriend daisy
Because nobody cares about Daisy.

It's only natural. No one likes characters that never stop sayin' their name unless they're a Pokemon. I mean ****, look at Naruto.

well its same with every luigi game he always off to rescue mario from clutches of evil, for example mario missing on snes bowser kidnapped mario, and luigi mansion on gamecube king boo kidnapped mario, and he and his bro mario always off rescue peach from bowser, would daisy get jealous if she know her boyfriend off to recuse peach from bowser on his new adventure, aka new super luigi u, but there few times on on game boy all super mario land games the mario bros were off rescue daisy from bowser, i just wish they bring back those similar adventures back to rescue Daisy in his recent games

You make a good point: Would Daisy be jealous of Peach that she's stupid enough to get kidnapped so often?

I'm not understanding why saving imaginery girlfriends are so important. Why not a real one instead?

well fictionals ones you dont have to spend spend get their love as reward, the real ones always want more then love as reward, they want your money
Argument failed. Please come back and try again when science allows us to have sex with nonexistent entities.

Also, AI limitations. One cannot have a romantic date with cleverbot.

Wild Topicoff appeared!

Back