Luigi's Mansion

jan22

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
LV
Wii Online Code
4392-0285-0375-6294
Luigi + GcMemCard or Mario Strikers Charged ( Look last post )

Is it good? Whats the storyline ? And why Luigi has a Mansion :lol: ?
Thanks for Help

Last edited:
Dont its a really bad game! Its been to long so I can remember the storyline but I assure it sucked otherwise id remember it! All I can remember is that Luigi is trying to save Mario....

yes its good. i have just bought it used after selling it once already. the story is kind of bland, but luigi wins a mansion, and he asks mario to meet him their, but then woah! mario goes missing and you gotta find him in a mansion full of ghosts. there you go, its worth a buy even if it is a little short

I enjoyed it, I remember being blown away by the graphics (First GC game). My only gripe was that it was to short, still if you can find it cheap I'd definately look into it.

Ok. So it's little bit short? What do you Like about the game and what Not?

Heres the IGN review of the game http://au.cube.ign.com/articles/165/165453p1.html. Many argued that IGN's score of 7/10 was to low, you can notice that the Press Average is 8/10 and the Reader Average was 7.8/10.

I like the gameplay in general, quite original and fun. In simple terms, the aim is to suck up ghosts and every boss ghost requires some strategy to defeat. It was a couple of years since I've played so sorry if that was a bit vague :p

Thanks .

Hi again,
I don't wanted to make a useless thread with 3 posts about strikers or luigi, so I'll just ask here.
How do you think whats better - Luigi's Mansion + GCmemcad or Mario Strikers Charged?

Thanks for advice.

Last edited:
The story line was short but it was fun i rented it 4 times from block buster and then bought it. So fun

Luigi's mansion was my 1st Gamecube i sold it to buy Mario Sunshine and i regret it to this day im getting it again definitely on my Birthday

i'm selling mine today i need some $$$$ for wii games. but i know where i can get it for even less. block busters they have a coppy for like 5 $

Back