Madden 08 online help

THEKID10

Nsider Ex
Sep 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
2543-7640-8722-6293
I go to the lobby for rookies and i play someone, it says connecting, then it says connection lost why is this?

WHat connections are you using, Router, Lan Line,, or Nintendo WIFI connecter, try building tin foil reflectors to increase your wireless stergenth. I did and got super power connection, for a Lan Line, make sure it is a high quality non damaged cord. Also I find that my Modem randomy recided to stop working at times, espically when I'm using high bandwitdh. Maybe buy a new Modem. Also try checking your internet settings, that what the manual says. Stupid manuals, I hate them, a piece of paper should not out smart a human lolz.

THEKID10 said:
I go to the lobby for rookies and i play someone, it says connecting, then it says connection lost why is this?

3 things. trust me, this happened to me loads of times.
your connection wasn't continous
other persons connection wasn't continous
other person left

The real answer to your problem is

what you are describing happens 90% of the time you try to connect to someone. Its best to use the play now setting and not pick and choose your opponant, let EA find one for you. The time you do have a good connection to an opponant it will only be on the connecting to opponant screen for 2 or 3 seconds before it takes you to the choose your team screen.

Back