Major Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
PLz everybody if u read this then u can not blame me for ruining the game for u cause im warning u about this right now. My source came to from a guy at gamespot.com and he belives this is true cause it all makes perfect sense!
Well anyway here is the spoiler. highlight if u wanna see ruin the ending for yourself

[COLOR="Yellow"]Midna is a servant of ganondorf who tries to trick link into freeing ganondorf by pulling out the master sword, Midna later in the game sees the that good is better then evil and tries to stop ganondorf. After the ninth utemple ganondorf kills midna[/COLOR]

...no thank you, I just read Minda's name......but thanks for the spoilers....I think i can hold off on this one!

Lol, awesome!
Thanks for the spoilers :cornut: :cornut: :cornut: :thumbsup:

Bah, it's all speculation. It's just one guy's opinion so I don't really care.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
:sick: OMG!!! i wanna read it so bad, but i dont wanna ruin the ending. so no i wont read it.:smilewinkgrin:
I'll read it for you.

"I'm currently half way through the game and have learned something known by no one but me and the devs. It turns our Link is an alien who is trying to steal Zelda's heart back who has been cheating on him with Mario. Stay tuned as I uncover more dirty secrets."
:O

Just read it... it's probobly not even true

StevenNevets said:
I'll read it for you.

"I'm currently half way through the game and have learned something known by no one but me and the devs. It turns our Link is an alien who is trying to steal Zelda's heart back who has been cheating on him with Mario. Stay tuned as I uncover more dirty secrets."
:O

Just read it... it's probobly not even true

HAHA yeh man thats exactly what it said...no huge secret there eh? :prrr:

i read midna and killed. Good idea on the highlighting thing, really that's what more people should do from now on.

WTF! from time the heading is "major spoilers" even if it is infact nothing special to some, dont just blurt it out and blatantly type what the topic starter was trying to cover up... not one bit of it, cus just a few words can kill it for those hardcore fans that would rather have warning... as was stated, untill some took it upon them selves to say, "well it aint that bad, here let me tell you what it said :D.....".

I myself aren't a hardcore fan, but with any game I prefer to be surprised as I go, yes I will read the odd spoiler from time to time, but when its dubbed, Major Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!, I'll avoid if possible.

Back