Mario Kart for Wii, First Quarter of Next Year

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
Mario Kart will have online features and it will have it's own wheel to play with, sounds cool to me...

I can't wait...Mario Kart: Double Dash was fun especially if you had a bunch of friends over and extra controllers. I am glad this will be even better with online play. Go Nintendo!!!

finally something said about it..

i love the MK series and the wii needs to hurry up and get one..

if its got its own wheel it better not suck as much balls as the arcade mariokart does, mario gp or whatever it was called..

I love mariokart And the Wii version is the game I'm most exited for on the Wii. And I can't wait for the online play it has battle support and 12 people can play at once unless I miss heard. But eathere way it will be a Kicka$$ game.

spaje said:
I love mariokart And the Wii version is the game I'm most exited for on the Wii. And I can't wait for the online play it has battle support and 12 people can play at once unless I miss heard. But eathere way it will be a Kicka$$ game.

I want this along with Nitrobikle!

Hammer bros style: Oh yea Oh yea

Online :D It looks pretty fun. Cant wait for this game. Looks like im gonna have to build a website for someone to pay for all those games I want :p

spaje said:
I posted that, there's atleast an option for 12, could be more - watch the video carefully.:cool:

I think you can only use the wii mote for Mario Kart, since it will use the motion sensing. But who knows, they might *shrugs*.

I hope the wheel isn't a ring the Wiimote just clicks in to...

Back