Mario Kart Wii Preview

Frogger said:
I'm doubting this will live up to the previous games, but it would be like a sin if I don't buy it. What I think is dodgy is the controls, I liked Mario Kart because I didn't have to spend half an hour trying to swerve off the course to turn around.

Of course I'm a snaker, and I will be snaking for this game, but I'm thinking it will be a lot more difficult.

Oh and tricks, not necessary extra I don't want.

Give me excite truck controls and the precision of mario kart and online and I'm sold! Really it's real easy for them to live up to the other mario carts just give us mario cart DS and stuff added ON TOP of that and every thing will be fine. Options are your friend. This may be one thing nintendo has learned from brawl.

Also too an F-zero online would be sweet too!

It's mario kart no one will have a clear advantage and this bring of another hardcore fact about the Wii. Like a sport there are many ways to play yet it's your choice of technique married with your skill when using that way of playing that will make you good. I'm looking forward to that along in this game and brawl. I can use the d pad, analog or the Wii mote right now. You may want to play more excite truck also. There are some secrets that makes your control way more precise.

Last edited:
Back