Mario Kart Wii

yea this is one game that i cant wait for...1 of the few reasons why i got the wii

I hope they do a good job of this game. One of the few games I'm really looking forward too. And the online better be good on this game too.

l7cx1Cl said:
anyone got any info on online play?

Something other than that marketing guy saying "and you can race online", or whatever they've been using.

How many people can be in one race? Will there be a leader board? Maybe some other 12 player battle modes? There are so many ideas for mario kart online.

ronjon13 said:
i really really really really hope you can steer with the stick

I agree. Tilting the wiimote to steer was way too awkward with Excite Truck...I don't want to see another repitition of that....:sick:

also agree with hoping to be able to use the stick. you definitly are going to be able to if the game allows you to use the classic controller or GC controllers. but idk the steering wheel does sound pretty interesting. im most likely going to try that out.

largedarry said:
Something other than that marketing guy saying "and you can race online", or whatever they've been using.

How many people can be in one race? Will there be a leader board? Maybe some other 12 player battle modes? There are so many ideas for mario kart online.
Yeh I Think 12 Player Batle Mode Is Definite. I Imagine There Will Be A Leaderboard. Theres Also The Old Tracks From The SNES Game And Double Dash!! Its Frappe Snowland And Mario Circuit. Really Cant Wait For This Game, Its Gonna Rock!!!:cornut:

I hope they let you use controller to drive. No nunchuck steering :/ Its not responsive enough to do that. Not to mention having to hold the steering wheel in the air while steering doesnt sound very good IMO.

How The Hell Can Steering Not Sound Good?! Its With A Steering Wheel! Guys Wake Up!!!

Scuba Kid said:
I agree. Tilting the wiimote to steer was way too awkward with Excite Truck...I don't want to see another repitition of that....:sick:
The steering in Excite truck was great, it just had a steep learning curve. I'm amazed so many people couldn't figure out that moving the wiimote to much puts you into a drift, and if you realize the sensitivity of the controls it is easy to steer.

anyway I'm looking forward to this game, Mario Kart DS was the ****, I'm sure this game will be even better.

I can't wait for it I think it'll be easier with a wheel then with just the wiimote. Can't wait for this game!

Back