Mario Party 1 For Virtual Console?

TexasDudeUSA

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
I'm confused, I saw a post here earlier that said it was set for download February 12, 2007, where is it?

i can't wait for the MP's to come out for virtual console. Part 3 is my fave then probably 2. 1 just seems so slow compared to the others. IDK it might just be me.

TexasDudeUSA said:
I'm confused, I saw a post here earlier that said it was set for download February 12, 2007, where is it?

I think some one started a thread about that and they honestly had no clue what they were saying at all. No one has any clue what day nintendo is going to release vc games. Hudson and sega will post them on their sites and the esrb will handle everything else. but no one actually has any clue what day each game that nintendo makes will come out (except for monday for u.s. and friday for u.k.)

for the record, imp the only good mario party games are the even numbered ones. seriously, its true. weird pattern huh?

if this game comes out for the virtual console ill buy it the first day it release i hope they realese all of the N64 MP games

I don't want to buy anymore Mario Parties until they make them online. However, Mario Party 8 is looking really good for the Wii. It's even more tempting to buy them off VC.

Back