Mario Party 8 "game code"?

sremick

Got lifeboat?
Jun 11, 2007
Vermont, USA
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Ok so when I bought my Wii I picked up Mario Party 8 since that's the only game I had played and so I wanted that to start. When I opened it up, I tossed out the piece of paper with the "game code", oblivious to what it was and thinking I had no need for some silly registration... :frown2:

Now I discover if I register 3 things on Nintendo's site, I get 3 issues of Nintendo Power free and then a huge discount on a subscription afterwards. Argh.

So what I'm asking for is charity, basically: is there someone who could care less about registering on Nintendo's site and all that, who has Mario Party 8 and an unregistered "game code" who would be willing to help me out? I am happy to prove ownership via a custom photo if there's any question there.

I hope this is kosher... please be gentle if not, mods. :(

i have extra of these from other games, does it have to be from mario party 8?? please email me: meeturmomone82 at yahoo dot com
and i will respond you in 2-3 days when i'm back home, i'm on vacation right now.

I wanted to keep it at honest as possible, since MP8 is the one I actually do own. :)

Back