Mario Strikers or SSB?

Inuzaki

PeekaBoo!~
Nov 22, 2007
Canada
Hi,I'm gettin my Wii very soon and I wanna know if Mario strikers is worth buying for online play? Because i know that SSB is coming out soon and everyone is excited because its online so I was just wondering if you guys would still play alot at mario strikers online even if you have SSB? My question is, should I spend money on Mario Strikers???

I really enjoy Mario Strikers Charged and Super Smash Brothers dosen't come out till February. Hence IMO you may as well get Strikers to play for the couple of months before Brawl releases.

i reccomend both. when ssbb comes out im going to be playing 24/7. but you still want to play strikers i'll play

I freakin love Strikers. I've taken some time off it to play Umbrella Chronicles but I'll be playing that game for some time. I'm not likely to be able to shell out the money for Brawl anytime soon anyway.

LinksDarkSide said:
It's only if you're into sports.

I disagree. I dispise every kind of sport.. well.. most kinds, anyway... And, yet, I absolutely adore this game. When I go to my friends house, I HAVE to play this game.

I'd say you should still buy this game, and play on it till SSBB comes out.. Even then, you could still play it, because I'm sure there's tons of people that would use it for online play.

it's only if you like chaos..

Strikers = chaos :D

i recommend Medal of Honors heroes 2 instead :D

if ur looking for good online multiplayer that is :D

Back