Master Reset Pin Number

blueoffroader400

WiiChat Member
Apr 19, 2007
I have bought a second hand Wii, unfortuntaly the last owners set a parental pin code of which I dont know neither the answer to the question.:yikes:

Has anybody done this before? does anbody have a code I could try?:shocked:

Thanks for all help and suggestions in advance.

Thanks Wii Smurf, I did that and they want me to call the US (america) for a chat? Im in Scotland!!

Or just reformat the wii, then it will re-set the parental controls

lee.jarratt said:
Or just reformat the wii, then it will re-set the parental controls

I don't think that works - If it did thats no use, Children would just do that lol

I think I know the master reset number....first go to parental controls and then it asks if you want to change settings, click yes, then click "I forgot" twice, after that, it gives you a confirmation number, click yes again, then enter this number 76502...it worked for me...Nintendo gave me this number.

EDIT: THE NUMBER IS 76502

Last edited:
Unfortunatly, wiisawsome this number 76502 did'nt work on my wii, Is there any body out there that can help to unlock the parental pin number.

This is the only way I can connect to the net ?:arf:

Confirmation Number on Screen:58788300 could this help???:rolleyes:

Your only option is to make the call, you will not get the number any other way.
Reformating will not work, because you will most likely need the pin number to reformat.
Sorry there aren't any other options, this has been discussed many times on here and no solution has been found other than to contact the previous owners.

The other option is give it to Nintendo to reset. However, it seems you picked up a NTSC format wii versus the PAL set up in Scotland.

Back